Random T

Sort: plays | downloads | new | random | A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0  

#1 Unsigned Artist Andre Tyrone
Andre Tyrone (Atl, Ga)

Influences: Anthony Hamilton, Avant,...
  Members: Andre Tyrone
No artist info

#2 Faigan
Faigan (Falkirk)
  Plays: 5302 | Saves: 4581
  Influences: A mix of Staind, Disturbed...
  Members: Ben, Doug, Dave n' Ross
Artist info

Faigan are a four peice heavy rock band based in Falkirk. They Started out as a 3 peice in August 2005 with the founding members Ben Brown, Jack Robertson and Doug High. Recently recruiting a new guitarist, Dave Gibson. With the recent departure...

#3 Unsigned Artist InerdsOut
InerdsOut (Reading)

No artist info

#4 Pakost i ukor gladne godine
Pakost i ukor gladne godine (Kragujevac, Serbia-...)

Influences: Alternative, crossover,...
Artist info

Band formed, in that time three not very good friends, we might even say enemies. But, at the and of 2003, weird hand of destiny joined them together and they formed "Pakost i ukor gladne godine". Even if they didn't knew to hold their...

#5 Unsigned Artist The Overthrow
The Overthrow (Indiana, PA)
  Plays: 57 | Saves: 503
  Influences: Nirvana, The Replacements
  Members: Kalin (lead vox/guitar),...
Artist info

The Overthrow is a 3 piece rock band from the Altoona, Pennsylvania area. It was started in 2004 by brothers Kalin and Braden McDannell. The duo played to whoever would listen with whoever wanted to jam with them. In 2006, they joined up with...

#6 name
name (Bay Area, CA)

Influences: Everything
Artist info

We dig music

#7 Unsigned Artist DAY
DAY
  Plays: 790 | Saves: 492
  Influences: Hip Hop
Artist info

A Nigerian Born-Brooklyn Bred MC. Focus is to show my perspective in this universe, and just let katz know that I'm hungry and I'm here man. Destiny? To take the game by storm. Puts meaning and thought into every song, and relays messages all can...

#8 Pat and Dan
Pat and Dan
  Plays: 442 | Saves: 771
No artist info

#9 Unsigned Artist greyscale
greyscale (Reno, Nevada)

Influences: 311 meets pantera
  Members: lc3po k jon andrew kev
Artist info

We started on Long Island in 1998, coming out with our first record in 2004 (dischord for the dead kid) since then thing have been great! Here's a review to better explain what we are about! thanks to "www.inmusicwetrust.com"...

#10 atta
atta (london)

Influences: tech house/trance techno...
  Members: me
Artist info

I started messing around with production about ten years ago and since then its progresively taken over my life... I started with happy core and d+b and as time went on moved into hardhouse, trance, filthy house, squelchy electro, breakbeat and...