Newest T

Sort: plays | downloads | new | random | A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0  

#1 Unsigned Artist Mid-Day Moon
Mid-Day Moon (Miami, Florida)
  Plays: 1
  Influences: Hippo Campus, Foo Fighters,...
  Members: Andrew Gil, Alexander Gil,...
Artist info

Indie-Pop/Alternative-Rock band consisting of 4 young members from age 17-22, with big dreams in music. Just released a debut EP titled, "Third Floor" and are currently trying to promote it any way they can. Spotify:...

#2 God In Fear
God In Fear (Stockholm, Sweden)

Influences: Pantera, Lamb of God,...
  Members: 4
Artist info

Our debut single, INFECTED, is out! Check us out on Facebook for more info! God In Fear

#3 Unsigned Artist Maaziah Mountain
Maaziah Mountain (Tennessee)

Influences: Allison Krauss, Andrew...
  Members: Jim & April Upton
Artist info

Jim and April Upton (Maaziah Mountain) began making music together before they were married in 1985. They continued performing Jim’s original compositions together as a couple, then as a family group as their children grew. Over the years the...

#4 Cary May
Cary May (Charlottesville)

No artist info

#5 Unsigned Artist Hadiya Barakah
Hadiya Barakah

Artist info

One of the eminent names in the domain of web designing is Hadiya Barakah. She is an astonishing website and logo designer. She is well known among people groups in light of her noteworthy designing skills. She is connected with ...

#6 Frog With Red Eyes
Frog With Red Eyes

Influences:
No artist info

#7 Unsigned Artist Brick House
Brick House (Liverpool, United Kingdom)

Influences: Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds,...
  Members: Benjamin Roche, Stuart...
Artist info

A funky four-piece from Liverpool. Started out just under 3 years ago when a Welshman, Irishman, Scotsman and an Englishman met and it happened not to be the start of a joke. “ Brick House have moulded their style and performance into...

#8 Sohaib
Sohaib (UAE)

Artist info

I am an SEO Executive from a web design Dubai company, named as FME Extensions Dubai. FME firmly believes that a customer is only interested in purchasing...

#9 Unsigned Artist Max Mercier
Max Mercier

No artist info

#10 Yellow Van.
Yellow Van.
  Plays: 4 | Saves: 57
  Influences: Arctic monkeys, The Strokes
Artist info

Start playing guitar some years ago, and now and trying to be a professional musician, so I decide to work on some things and put some stuff via stream while i'm improving. I hope you will my and your journey ...