living in the world of dead
hatred and revenge

This bomb slowly destroyed everything
it might not seem so but it will eventurely
in our hearts goes the train
it seems this pain will never go away

Writen by Bullet41

This song is based on what happened at 7/7/05
Plz vote your opinion on this song and show your respect to the people who was in that faithful day.
dont use this lyrics plz on your song because this song is from my band From Life To Death thanks.
Back to top View user's profile
dirt
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:29 pm Reply with quote

im not to sure about this! It apears to obvious. Also it doesn't realy sound like a tribute, more like an account of what happend. But maybe you should get some help from a proper lyricist rather than just myself! The idea behind this song is a good one and i liek your thinking! When you've revised the lyrics I'd like to hear it within a song context!
Thekiks
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:44 pm Reply with quote

It's too defeatist. There is one less face in my local pub after that bombing, he was confirmed dead on friday. I'd rather dedicate our song "We're not afraid".
Back to top View user's profileSend e-mail
RiCterMan
ubw luminary
ubw luminary

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:26 pm Reply with quote

If you (everyone) don't know already, I live in the U.S., and on top of saying the song is good, I'd like to express my condolences to anyone affected by those events. It's pretty annoying to me, that many idiots in the world feel good about fulfilling these planned out, atrocious actions. Those kind of people are the stain of the present world, and honestly if you could point out every person like that, in the world (impossible), I'd be half tempted to say that genocide would be necessary. At the same time, I realize that genocide is mass killing, and that is exactly what those people are trying for, when they plan these acts. If it were possible, and we did what they try to do, and sometimes succeed in doing, how much better would we be than them? Anyway, back to my response to the song lyrics.

To me, this song seems to be perfect. -Maybe not perfect as far as others think, but for you, I think you wrote this more on the basis of expressing yourself. In that case, it really doesn't matter how it's written, as long as it fulfills the idea behind self expression. Then, that makes the song perfect, in the eyes of you, the writer. I'm kind of using the word perfect in a way that can't be defined by it's known meaning. I guess, what I mean by saying "perfect to you" is that it is satisfactory, in regards to the purpose you had in writing this. So, good job.

Once again, to everyone affected, I do send my condolences, but I know you'll all get through this. I've heard about that British frame of mind Wink ... I'm not saying you guys don't feel the emotions of it, but from what I've heard, you all stay strong during times like these, and no matter what, you always press ahead. Cheers, to All!

RiCterMan