questions?

eek0006
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:01 am Reply with quote

where do i find the url links to my songs for this site? is it ok to also list our myspace url! how do we get on the charts? Very Happy
Back to top View user's profile
PPB

Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 12:04 pm Reply with quote

just use the artist log-in and then go to your profile from it, you'll have an html link to post or use, you can also set a friendly url /name for your page and you may also use http://www.unsignedbandweb.com/"band name"

to gets in the charts your song must be at least played 1 time per day.

when you go on your page you can notice that there is a link code, these are html codes you can use in msn on or a page to make your music played and/or downloaded, these codes will help to gain more charts points and go higher in the charts.
RJWHO
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:49 pm Reply with quote

[quote="PPB"] to gets in the charts your song must be at least played 1 time per day.

I have noticed from your PPB page that you nearly always play your OWN songs, the track that is ( by chance ) now in the No 1 slot ( as an example ) you`ve pumped 12 times to date, is this something you recommend we should ALL do? it would sure as hell make things more interesting, don`t you think?
As a moderator I guess we should ALL take you lead in the future.
Cheers my friend :O)
PPB

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:32 pm Reply with quote

i only play my songs on ubw cause i don't listen them on my drive...by the i don't care if everybody do like me, it's not a probleme and you have only 1 point per day even if you listen 200 times your own songs..
PPB

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:34 pm Reply with quote

i'm sorry you leave us...i don't noticed rank changes since i'm not listening my songs on ubw everyday...i'm not even sure your own plays count for the chart...i would like to talk to Ron our admin and he's never there...i will ask him that the host of a band won't count as points for the charts...chill out dude Smile