Need help upgrading

Music Forums Bugs, Questions, & Technical Help Need help upgrading  
JimDavisJr
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quote

Hi,

I sent paypal to upgrade but I did under the signup tab, I need the basic upgrade swithed to this account
Back to top View user's profile
JimDavisJr
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:55 pm Reply with quote

sent to

Ron Dillehay

for band Jim Davis

srry for goof up
JimDavisJr
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quote

I went ahead and did correctly, but would appreciate if you sent the first 4.99 back, I doubled paid, thx

Also, how do I add the paypal pay per song download?
gorgatron

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:51 am Reply with quote

Hello and welcome to the site!

In the future, if you want to upgrade, there is an option under <Extra> when you log into your artist account. It's the last option on the navigation bar. You can also go to the <Store> option to create items you wish to sell, but I noticed that you can't sell your downloads there. I'm not sure exactly how that works, as most of us offer free downloads (or none at all) and I haven't come across the question or answer before.

If you don't get a reply from an admin within a day or two addressing your other questions, you may want to go ahead and just shoot them an email at admin@unsignedbandweb.com.

Good luck out there! Cool
JimDavisJr
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:15 am Reply with quote

thx, how about directing traffic to another site(with a link in profile or something) I found where they could download my music if they wanted to? or is that against the rules?

Im pretty new to the internet business, just trying to get my music heard.
gorgatron

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:40 am Reply with quote

do you mean linking to you profile here at UBW or embedding links in your UBW artist page to off-site pages?

on your profile and your artist management page have tools and script which allow you to embed links on profiles you might have at other sites. if you want to link to another site from your UBW profile, you can add the link in your artist bio. you would probably just want to link to the page which contains the tracks you're offering for download.

it's perfectly fine to do so. there are plenty of people that host tracks here for streaming and promotion and sell downloads elsewhere. as i mentioned before, i'm not sure if you can sell downloads here or not. if you can, i would definitely suggest selling them from this site, too, since the more outlets you use to make you tracks available, the better the chances.