UK Band net saucer of milk for two

Music Forums Advertisments & OFF-SITE Promotion UK Band net saucer of milk for two  
Soulfish
ubw luminary
ubw luminary

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:14 pm Reply with quote

Sorry to fan the flames but want to get this off my chest! Brooksy - that guy was way to harsh on you bro. I had joined his thing but after reading that I'm just going to leave it. Life's too short, and I'm sorry the guy was so hard core to you. Valid points and I didn't read it as he obviously did. Not you at fault is all I'm saying.

Back to top View user's profile
Brooksy
ubw screen dweller
ubw screen dweller

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:41 pm Reply with quote

Hey, don't let a point of view stop yer. We're all entitled to our say...

What pissed me...and Ron...off is that he took it out on UBW...Hell, I only welcomed someone aboard UBW.

The plain facts are this....we're all in a battle for visits on a site, or else it's not worth keepin' the site open. But a site can keep open by having a few dedicated souls. Y'know outta them all, Soundclick, Peoplesound, even the now going under IUMA, UBW keeps one thing sacred....the music...that's what is important.

I'm not voting for UBW at all....but I owe these guys something...loyalty to its members....more than some sites can ever offer.

To Ron, Unproject, Alek, Rec-hat, Smili, Minusmetoo and everyone else....remain loyal....THAT is the key to survival.
Soulfish
ubw luminary
ubw luminary

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:49 pm Reply with quote

That and a supply of readily accessable antibiotics! Wink
Brooksy
ubw screen dweller
ubw screen dweller

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:56 pm Reply with quote

Mmmmm....diazapan and vodka...mmmmmmmmmmm Shocked
Soulfish
ubw luminary
ubw luminary

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:02 pm Reply with quote

think they stopped making mogadon so I'll second that. Don't like to spotty face side effect though - Those were the days .... can't remember the last time I was out of my head - No I mean, really - I can't remember the last time I was out of my head. Think they should invent a kind of daily rohipnol (how d\ya spell that bad boy then???!!!). As I understand it - you can perform basic functions but have no recollection of what went on afterwards-perfect for the day job if you ask me. 9am - take two pills, next thing you know it's going home time and best of all - you remember nothing.....ahhhhh....oh well - back to the land of dreams - cheerio! Wink
Brooksy
ubw screen dweller
ubw screen dweller

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:06 pm Reply with quote

RIHANAPOL

Spelling test 1/1

Well done, lol....not that I'd know Embarassed
Submerse
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:26 pm Reply with quote

can't say we have ever had a problem with UK bands. Theyre always coming up with oppotunities for us not just in the UK which is cool because we're touring the usa and canada again next year.

its all been for free and the opportunities are well researched ive never come across someone out to scam bands on there. they also have mailouts of gigs in your area so you can check out the local bands and venues.

we get the south west mailout and as a result have been able to check out new venues, find new promoters and get some gig swapping.

from what i have seen so far the guys who run uk bands work really hard to get unsigned bands noticed. it's definitely not a rip off and those who dont check it out really are missing out on some great opportunities!
Soulfish
ubw luminary
ubw luminary

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:55 pm Reply with quote

good to know there's some substance behind the style - cheers.