Hi guys I'm from India

Music Forums Music Hi guys I'm from India  
yash123
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:41 am Reply with quote

hi guys im from india and this is my first song which i launched last week, do listen to it and give me a feed back, i gave up everything in life to become a musician as from young i always had so much passion in music.. heres the link of the song..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIkIj8ScVkc
Back to top View user's profile
robdebank
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:48 pm Reply with quote

I really love your passion for music. You gave up your career just to pursue the things you love to do. Keep it up.
stephenrowan
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Sat May 14, 2016 3:55 am Reply with quote

Hi,I am also like the karnatic and Hindustani music and now i am doing the research on these two topics.I got different different articles about the karnatic and hindustani from the different resources like internet and custom essay writing service.I am sure i will get new ideas and information about the music form this forum.Please share your information.
graciemilligan
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:18 am Reply with quote

Hi friends, I amGracie Milligan a professional academic writer at uk dissertation writing services, I like to spent my leisure time for music, it gives me relaxation from all busy schedule. I think that this forum is the best platform to discuss about music and get new news about it.