Name change?

ItsYoungD
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:02 pm Reply with quote

Hello, i go by the name Young D on here and I have ALOT, ALOT of people discovering me off USBW but now i go by Young Dii << spelled like that. And in my referrer log I can see people are searching Young D and not finding all my info. Could I please have my name changed from Young D on Here to Young Dii
Back to top View user's profileSend e-mail
gorgatron

Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:47 pm Reply with quote

hey man! glad to hear that you've been making some headway out in Cali, and that you've also been getting some exposure through UBW! that's great! i'm sure Cali has a lot more to offer than K.C.

as for solving your issue, you should probably just go straight to emailing one of the site admins. since the mods generally tend to the forums, admins often only stop by periodically. this seems more like an urgent matter. plus, the admins are the only ones that could help you make that change to your account. you want to send your request to admin@unsignedbandweb.com. that's probably your best bet.

after you get around to emailing the admins at the address above, send me a PM if you haven't heard back within a week of sending your request. i could then try another route. they are usually really good about answering their emails, especially if it's a matter of a customer needing to make changes to their account/profile.

again, do not hesitate to send me a PM should you have any trouble contacting the admins! and most importantly, best continued luck in your musical endeavors. Cool
Back to top View user's profile
minusmetoo

Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:13 am Reply with quote

Young Dii.

Glad to hear of all the success on and off the site!! The name has been changed.

Best of luck!
Shannon
ItsYoungD
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:16 pm Reply with quote

gorgatron wrote:
hey man! glad to hear that you've been making some headway out in Cali, and that you've also been getting some exposure through UBW! that's great! i'm sure Cali has a lot more to offer than K.C.

as for solving your issue, you should probably just go straight to emailing one of the site admins. since the mods generally tend to the forums, admins often only stop by periodically. this seems more like an urgent matter. plus, the admins are the only ones that could help you make that change to your account. you want to send your request to admin@unsignedbandweb.com. that's probably your best bet.

after you get around to emailing the admins at the address above, send me a PM if you haven't heard back within a week of sending your request. i could then try another route. they are usually really good about answering their emails, especially if it's a matter of a customer needing to make changes to their account/profile.

again, do not hesitate to send me a PM should you have any trouble contacting the admins! and most importantly, best continued luck in your musical endeavors. Cool

Thanks alot for all the help and support. UBW has played a big part in a lot of my success nationally and for the big part internationally. I had a really big following in Missouri but it dosent compare at all to the success I have had here in California so far. Theres alot more going on here music wise.
ItsYoungD
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:17 pm Reply with quote

minusmetoo wrote:
Young Dii.

Glad to hear of all the success on and off the site!! The name has been changed.

Best of luck!
Shannon

Thank you very much for the fast response and helping me with the name change it was very much appreciated. Cool
gorgatron

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:00 am Reply with quote

ItsYoungD wrote:
Thanks alot for all the help and support. UBW has played a big part in a lot of my success nationally and for the big part internationally. I had a really big following in Missouri but it dosent compare at all to the success I have had here in California so far. Theres alot more going on here music wise.

glad all is going well out there for you, dude! yeah, i'm sure saying there's more opportunity for you out in Cali (compared to MO) is an understatement. i guess if you were throwing some rhymes over some Ozark Mountain Music of SW MO, you might be better off here. Laughing i know you spent a lot of time in the KC area, but i've just been here a few years. it's kind of a strange place musically. the rock, pop, and acoustic (folk, whatever) scenes here don't come across as being too daring. it also seems a lot more cliquish than what i'm used to. that's cool, though; i'm the outsider after all. don't know much about the hip-hop scene here, though.

love hearing that you've gotten a lot of attention through UBW!!! it's been the most consistent site for me, and as you pointed out, it also provides international exposure.

glad to see you're issue has been resolved. stop in and tell us how things progress. best of luck!!! Cool