Online Shopping vs Mall Shopping?

Music Forums Off Topic Discussion Online Shopping vs Mall Shopping?  
MelissaRWE
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:49 pm Reply with quote

Just wondering what everyone's doing this year for x-mas shopping. i've always done all my shopping in malls and downtown every year. I dont mind the crowds and I enjoy the x-mas music in the malls (i know, i know)...

I work for an online rock shop, http://www.rockworldeast.com , and I was just wondering what the consensus was here. I predict we will be busier this year than the last. I think everyone's still afraid of getting the swine flu. I am. I've got half of my shopping done already and it's all been delivered to my apartment!
Back to top View user's profile
PPB

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:42 pm Reply with quote

i often purchase online the only pb is when something doesn't work...

and about the swine flu is just like another flu...allmost all peoples that died from it had yet a lot of other health pbs.

the media don't know what to talk about off...(or maybe the government is saying it to them...)
Esoterica
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:13 am Reply with quote

PPB wrote:
i often purchase online the only pb is when something doesn't work...

and about the swine flu is just like another flu...allmost all peoples that died from it had yet a lot of other health pbs.

the media don't know what to talk about off...(or maybe the government is saying it to them...)

The media knows perfectly well what they're talking about. They're scaring people into watching their news shows. "17 people died yesterday from swine flu! We'll have details tonight at 10." or "How safe is the swine flu vaccine? You may be putting yourself at more risk by getting it! Details at 10."

It's all bull. Unless you're already ill or frail, I wouldn't worry too much about the flu this year. At least not so much that it affects your life.
Back to top View user's profileSend e-mail
PPB

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quote

it's up to people to read about something else than free newspapers or junk tv.

the truth is that an injection of this new med cannot give you the virus because it is not the complete virus.

at the inverse the see spam with conspiracy ect...

all i know is that everybody go to c 2012 movie... Laughing

more peoples die(d) from the lack of food or drinkable water in the world than flu.