Are You Hot or Not?!

Music Forums Advertisments & OFF-SITE Promotion Are You Hot or Not?!  
mjhufford
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:34 pm Reply with quote

Let me preface this post by saying that GuitarVoice.com is in NO WAY in any competition with Unsigned Band Web. We at GV love this site and promote it at ours. The new Hot or Not module is designed for quick self promotion and lacks the awesome features you'll find here. It's simply to post a song so others can hear it and vote on it based on other songs in the same genre.

GuitarVoice.com is pleased to announce that the Hot or Not module is now live. You must be a registered user to take advantage of this feature. This module is all about self promotion. Whether you're in a band or are flying solo, you can upload your music here. The more ears that hear your music the better! Songs are listed by genre making it easier for users to find what they're looking for.

Once your song has been posted, other users have the ability to rank your song against others in the same genre. You can also put a voting link on your own website to increase your ratings. Users can post comments, questions, and suggestions to a particular song. These don't have to be limited to original material, so if you're a cover-artists, feel free to post your cover tunes! So get things started and post your songs!

Back to top View user's profile
Brooksy
ubw screen dweller
ubw screen dweller

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:38 pm Reply with quote

Y'ALL KNOW I'M HOT

And that's only cause the heating's on too darn high..

Hey, mj, I'll be right over...love the backing tracks, by the way.
Back to top View user's profile