Ten Chicago Bands Needed For Strange Project

Music Forums Opportunities & Collaborations Ten Chicago Bands Needed For Strange Project  
funches
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:25 pm Reply with quote

The Ailanthus Chamber project
the search for ten Chicago bands that's having trouble selling their Cd's and getting good gigs to perform in ten Chicago nightclubs in one of the strangest concerts to ever take place, the activation of a creepy device called The Ailanthus Chamber

according to the legend taken from "the book of lore", by placing 10 bands in certain positions around the city and each band playing a resonant sound at the exact moment will create a void where the sounds intersect, the void is said to create a sound that will activate a region of the human brain called "The God Complex" in the brain of those that enter into this void

Ten Chicago Bands performing in Ten Chicago Nightclubs exactly at the calibrated distances where the Mountains of Ailanthus would have stood playing simultaneously the unique resonant sound that should activate The Ailanthus Chamber and the void

the resonant sound needed to activate the ailanthus chamber was discovered hidden and encrypted in heresy paper and has now been translated to music form

for more information on the ailanthus chamber project click the provide link below and read the blog complete with videos and links

http://blog.myspace.com/funches
Back to top View user's profileSend e-mail
TAlderson
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:21 pm Reply with quote

Does this sound like bullshit to anyone else?

-Tyler
Back to top View user's profile
funches
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:44 am Reply with quote

so tyler enlighten the forum as to what your band is doing that is different then what the millions of other bands are doing and let's see if it is not considered as BS

somehow I know you won't reply
TAlderson
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:49 pm Reply with quote

Well, actually, I will, and to tell you the truth, I'm not really doing much right now, seeing as I'm in High School, although I have done a few openers for national folk acts...

I did, however, do a Google search, and found out you're promoting a movie or something (you've already posted on, like, 20 forums). The link to your blog didnn't work a few times, so that kind of set off my BS alarm.

Maybe you should try to be clearer in your posts.

-Tyler
Back to top View user's profile
funches
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:11 am Reply with quote

ok so you are not doing anything because you are in highschool, that's not an excuse not to do something, what about those with families that have to work a job or two jobs and make their band work ... so don't use the highschool excuse just say your band is on the loser list

as for me posting on 20 forums, you see that is called advertising,the more you do the greater the results,

and just because a couple of links didn't work that is why you called it BS, well since you are only in highschool let me educate you a little, .. as you go through-out life stuff will not happen in the way you choose, your computer may stop working, your toilet may not flush or your website links may not connect

next time try actually reading the project before your attempt at sabotage , you are like the film critic that hate the movie never ever taking the time to view it