The New Year Thread

Music Forums Off Topic Discussion The New Year Thread  
Will
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:53 am Reply with quote

Part two of this holiday season thread.

New Year is a time for fresh starts and better worlds. I know it's early but any ideas what you're gonna change?

Me, my underwear for one Laughing

I've changed a hell of a lot already, but one thing I wanna change is the way I approach life. I'm more positive now, but wanna be top of the world where attitude is concerned.
Back to top View user's profile
minusme
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:57 am Reply with quote

I'm gonna try and change my diet (say that every year!)

I sailed through college eating whatever I wanted and always stayed around 160lbs. As the years roll by, it just keeps creeping up there!!!

I'm on a hardcore 'fast' diet right now, but I would like to fall into a nice routine of fruits and vegetables!!
Back to top View user's profileSend e-mail
Seneki
ubw luminary
ubw luminary

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:15 am Reply with quote

i'm gonna pick up a sport again. i'm so unfit and i don't go off on stage nearly enough for it to be considered exercise...

-Seneki
ImL

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:50 am Reply with quote

flashbacks are with me
# 1 - I'd like to set up a small contracting business. The housing boom here is peaking and with three young kiddies, the weekly wage doesn't go far. The stumbling block is deciding; mediocre regular income or bigger irregular income.

# 2 - bond with Fruity Loops
Back to top View user's profileSend e-mail
Will
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:01 am Reply with quote

minusme wrote:
I'm gonna try and change my diet (say that every year!)

I sailed through college eating whatever I wanted and always stayed around 160lbs. As the years roll by, it just keeps creeping up there!!!

I'm on a hardcore 'fast' diet right now, but I would like to fall into a nice routine of fruits and vegetables!!

Hey, in a year I put on about 50 pounds...I'm a big rolling ball of abuse Laughing

Wife thinks I'm fat, kids think I'm cuddly...mmm...now who do I disappoint Shocked
Will
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:03 am Reply with quote

ImL wrote:
flashbacks are with me
# 1 - I'd like to set up a small contracting business. The housing boom here is peaking and with three young kiddies, the weekly wage doesn't go far. The stumbling block is deciding; mediocre regular income or bigger irregular income.

# 2 - bond with Fruity Loops

#1: Nothin's ever done without taking risks, bud. Check around other contractors, see how they're doin'. Are the vans they use new, or battered to hell. Do they have offices or a small wooden shack sat near a tall dark mountain with a dog that needs feeding always on guard?

#2: sounds kinky Laughing
RiCterMan
ubw luminary
ubw luminary

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:19 am Reply with quote

I have an "imaginary basket," filled with things I'd like to change. For my New Year's resolution this year, I'll probably go with being successful in searching for employment. That's the most desired change, as well as the most important one. Holiday wishes, everyone. Very Happy Later!
Will
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:39 am Reply with quote

hey Rick. Lol, I knew that feelin' all to well earlier this year. Funny really, the less time you have for your music due to work, the more fun you have with your music...