Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:59 am Reply with quote

Title: Places
Artist: Kip5
Style: Dub Techno, Minimal, Deep
Label: SM Records
Format: 12"
Release date: 15.06.2017
Catalog number: SMR001

This is the first release from the SM Records label which introduces you a great musical producer from Russia, Egor Zakharov creating his music under the name of Kip5.
The Places release consists of 4 pieces of his own played in dub techno style. The release is opened by a mysterious piece charming in its serenity, Here which
smoothly flows into a romantic, very gentle There track. At the other side of the release, you will continue your travelling to the Somewhere composition which has
pronounced deep sounding. At last, your exciting travelling will finish to the atmospheric Nowhere track which can help you get rest, relax, have a cup of coffee.
While listening, you’ll visit all those wonderful places and come back in great spirits.

http://www.delwwg.com/release/kip5-places/

Thank you for your Support!
Back to top View user's profile
edwardwilliam
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:42 am Reply with quote

hello this is Edward write a lyrics working for Law Essay Writers
alicecrisp
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:39 am Reply with quote

Egor Zakharov is a very talented musician! Thank you for the post about him. And techno dub is now a trend that attracts young people more and more. I wish I were his apprentice and do assignment assistance for him! Serenity and romantic mood are words that perfectly describe the motives of music. This music absorbs, transfers to another planet, bewitches with its power!
happywheelsgame
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:45 pm Reply with quote

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in. The game is best known for its dark sense of humor and its graphic violence . I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for you agree for me.
happy wheels
geometry dash