Return of Tuttle

Music Forums Site Announcements & Rules Return of Tuttle  
tuttleuk
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:55 am Reply with quote

So after a long hiatus, I am back making music and wanted to get back to UBW. I used to spend a bit of time here (many years ago). Hoping to reconnect though.

I've lost my old passwords and changed emails so can't get them anymore.

But hello from Tuttle
unsignedbandweb.com/music/tuttle2
(previously here: unsignedbandweb.com/music/tuttle)
Back to top View user's profile
gunner
ubw honorary squatter
ubw honorary squatter

Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:37 am Reply with quote

Tuttle, welcome back, i too havent been here for about 3 years, also have new music, better recorded and mixed, cant wait to hear your new songs.
anniegilson35
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:04 am Reply with quote

Straightforward publishing! This is actually convenience and excellent discovered so far. Exceptional!
Have a Look sherlock coat
BonnieDingess
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:15 am Reply with quote

Secured central the case is Rolex’s accomplish Caliber 3132, an automated movement with 31 jewels, a 28,800 abundance and a ability assets of about 48 hours. The oscillator at the affection of the movement is outfitted with www.ygxnreplicashop.co.uk a dejected Parachrom hairspring, fabricated from an admixture bogus and patented by Rolex, which the aggregation says renders this basic basic awful aggressive to alluring fields, exceptionally abiding during temperature variations, and up to 10 times added absolute than a acceptable hairspring if subjected to shocks. The movement’s Rolex www.fakewatch2013.co.uk overcoil ensures its regularity in any position. The oscillator is captivated durably in abode by a height-adjustable traversing arch and is adapted amid high-performance Paraflex shock absorbers (another patented Rolex innovation) that affiance a 50 percent greater attrition to shocks.
anniegilson35
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:57 am Reply with quote

Marvelous posting! This is so valuable and takes it as a good example of learning always. Thanks much
amazon at joker Trench coat