Third Angel - rock/metal

Music Forums Site Announcements & Rules Third Angel - rock/metal  
GusmcMuffin
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:50 pm Reply with quote

Third Angel is an up and coming rock/metal group from Colorado Springs Colorado.

https://www.facebook.com/Athirdangel/posts/225663107615830?notif_t=like

if you enjoy this song post it to your facebook, twitter and reverbnation!
Back to top View user's profile
blahblah
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:59 pm Reply with quote

Awesome! I was gifted a IMVU credits code and I can't believe it actually worked! No bull they're free at http://linkbitty.com/imvucredits2014
robdebank
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:35 am Reply with quote

I liked the song. I will post this on my social media accounts.
BonnieDingess
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:12 am Reply with quote

The watch’s satin-finished Oyster case measures 39 mm in bore and is water-resistant to 100 meters (300 feet).www.moveyourmind.co.uk is composed of a case average crafted from a solid block of decidedly corrosion-resistant 904L stainless steel, a bland animate bezel, and a channelled caseback hermetically busted down with www.highqualitywatch.co.uk a appropriate apparatus that allows alone Rolex watchmakers to admission the movement. The bright is fabricated of scratch-resistant sapphire. The watch boasts Rolex’s Twinlock bifold water-resistance system, in which the ambagious acme screws down deeply adjoin the case.
BonnieDingess
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:14 am Reply with quote

The watch’s satin-finished Oyster case measures 39 mm in bore and is water-resistant to 100 meters (300 feet) www.moveyourmind.co.uk is composed of a case average crafted from a solid block of decidedly corrosion-resistant 904L stainless steel, a bland animate bezel, and a channelled caseback hermetically busted down with www.highqualitywatch.co.uk a appropriate apparatus that allows alone Rolex watchmakers to admission the movement. The bright is fabricated of scratch-resistant sapphire. The watch boasts Rolex’s Twinlock bifold water-resistance system, in which the ambagious acme screws down deeply adjoin the case.