Artist page world map issue

Music Forums Bugs, Questions, & Technical Help Artist page world map issue  
RJWHO
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:09 am Reply with quote

Hi, I know I am only a free member here but, I like this site, always have done. I felt like I was joining a family back then with Ron always at the end of an email for help. Ok, I could be on "MP3 Unsigned" or "Soundclick" and get 100 free track uploaded but I would not get a world map of my plays and downloads. That is what holds me here, the input from "Joe Public" within the outside world is very important to me. Unfortunately my Artist page map has not been updated since the 1st of December 2012. Can something be done please? thanks. I hope all is well with Ron. RJ
Back to top View user's profile
minusme
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:56 pm Reply with quote

Hi there and sorry for the problem. Let me have a look and I will get back to you!

Ron
Back to top View user's profileSend e-mail
minusme
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:26 pm Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay. I'm not seeing a problem, can you let me know if you are still not seeing what you expect, and be very detailed with the problem.

Thanks,
Ron
whooley
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:36 am Reply with quote

Hi Ron, As you can see no problems, it would be helpful to know how oftern an artist page map of downloads / plays is refreshed, once a day, week or month before I explain the situation. thanks.
minusme
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:11 pm Reply with quote

The server may cache the database query for 60 minutes, so 1-hr old data should be the oldest data you see.
whooley
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:22 am Reply with quote

Hi Ron. can you please CLOSE my account.
Apart from this on going problem that you are unable to see, I also still have my other on going problem from 3 years ago ( which was never sorted ) on my artist download info getting mixed up with low fi plays ( which I never use due to the lack of space anyway ).
Also I am pissed off with PPB for pumping up his own tracks with plays to keep them in the charts, a very sad man for sure.
Thank you for the years of mostly good times here, it was also the first time I came across the creative Mr R Lodato for the first, so I thank you for the chance to be able to do that :O) Good luck with the upgrade, Sage Rooms?
PPB

Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:03 am Reply with quote

i'm not cheating any way or if i want to i just have to connect with my vpns features...i'm listening my own songs when i want to listen it on ubw cause it's better than looking my songs on my hard drive where everything is a bit everywhere on the hard drive...i'm not sad any ways...and btw why do you watch me ?