F A L L I N G - please let me know what you think!

Music Forums Song Reviews F A L L I N G - please let me know what you think!  
edjgraphix
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:48 am Reply with quote

A buddy at another site uploaded his acoustic guitar for a collaboration project, and I kinda plopped some guitar and vocals on there and was wondering what regular people think - by regular, I mean, ANYONE BUT ME.

Anyways, the lyrics were written about a rough time I went through when I was sick, beaten, and having nightmares and I was trying to reach some higher power. That coupled with a guitar that doesn't know when to take a break - I may have just answered my own question just by typing this out! LMAO!!! But that's the easy way out... I'll stick with my request for a listen and a thought.

THANKS!

Erik

http://www.unsignedbandweb.com/music/play.php?mode=song_hifi&band_id=14204&song_id=37546

Last edited by edjgraphix on Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top View user's profileSend e-mail
JamesLyons
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:11 am Reply with quote

I like the atmosphere of the song and it really does match your state of being sick, beaten, and having nightmares. It makes me anxious to listen which is good.
To sum up I could definitely see myself chilling out to this live in a club doing shots of jager, drinking beer, and zoning out.
edjgraphix
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:21 am Reply with quote

Thanks for the listen and the thoughts. It is nice to get somebody else's perspective, especially when it's on something that is different than what I am familiar with working on.
branchedangel
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:41 am Reply with quote

In the present days of polished music and everything set to a formula,this track embraces the spirit of originality.Chaotic but for real this mish mash of sounds meets in the middle to create its own original space where you may not be invited.EJE....on the rise with real music.
bogert
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:47 am Reply with quote

I think that this is a good work from a starter..If you stuck to hard work, then you can do even more better then that.
Back to top View user's profile