I leave links for friends and family to see my page...

Music Forums Bugs, Questions, & Technical Help I leave links for friends and family to see my page...  
edjgraphix
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:46 am Reply with quote

It is rare that anyone has time to check out any of my tunes. My girlfriend and niece (they both live with me and have their own computers) both try leaving comments and/or ratings for my songs and either 1 or the other is allowed while the other is told they already commented or rated the song. I also look at my recently listened to songs and see that my profile gets the counts of their songs that they listen to. I guess it's because we have one internet connection, but we do have 3 accounts. Not sure whether anything can be done about it. but it does get bothersome. I mainly just wanted to vent! Thanks, I feel better.

Erik
Back to top View user's profileSend e-mail
minusme
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:26 pm Reply with quote

Erik,

Sorry for my late reply.

It's all about trying to curb spam. I know some of the measures are annoying to well meaning members, but if they are removed it makes the site content areas almost unusable.

Thanks for the feedback!
edjgraphix
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:34 pm Reply with quote

As far as the late reply - what, do you have an off site life or something? LOL! Well, since I am one of those that dislike spammers, I will gladly accept that answer. I'll just have the family try a different method of getting their messages to me... such as talking to me. LMAO!

Thanks for the reply!

Erik