Has Anyone used this Software for Mixing

Music Forums Off Topic Discussion Has Anyone used this Software for Mixing  
91lespaul
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:57 am Reply with quote

Wondering if anyone has used this MixPad Software, and associated WavePad Editor.

Sounds cool, might download free version tonight and test. Probably will be the weekend, but who knows

Here's the link:

http://www.nch.com.au/mixpad/index.html
Back to top View user's profile
edjgraphix
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:05 pm Reply with quote

I haven't used it... or heard of it.

I know this isn't very helpful advice, but it's been over two months with no reply to your post... I couldn't leave you hanging!
Back to top View user's profileSend e-mail
91lespaul
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:45 am Reply with quote

I ended up downloading trial of Mixcraft 5. Like it alot, and may just fork over the $75 for the actual license. It's a 14 day trial.

You should check it out.

http://www.acoustica.com/mixcraft/download.htm
edjgraphix
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:36 pm Reply with quote

I have a Mac and most software I get referred to is usually Windows specific.

Right now I am using the standard GarageBand software that came with my computer, but I bought a real cool program(that's what I am told, anyways) that I have had for about a month... all I have to do is LEARN HOW TO USE THE DAMN SOFTWARE – It's called Logic Express, but I think that's Mac only.

It looks like the program I bought should take care of EVERY problem I have except 1 tiny little one. procrastination!

So, it sounds like you're keeping busy... that's a good thing, I'm told. If you need an extra ear anytime let me know.

Talk to you later!
Back to top View user's profileSend e-mail
91lespaul
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:56 am Reply with quote

I heard Garage Band was pretty good. I'm still trying to learn this Mixcraft thing before I fork over $$$ for the real thing. Problem is free time is sparse, and rather use it playing than sitting at a computer (I do that for a living).

I'm gonna post a couple things soon that incorporate those drums we got. Heavier stuff than what I have posted. Just trying to get the mix better, plus want the wife to do backup on one. Just need to find the time. Definitely will be up by the end of the weekend.

I'm really interested on your take since you were the one who pushed me over thedge on the drums...I was leaning, but you pushed.. Razz

Later man.