Self promoting on main page "song reviews"... a no

Music Forums Site Announcements & Rules Self promoting on main page "song reviews"... a no  
lodato

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:47 am Reply with quote

I have noticed artists using the "song reviews" on the main page to self promote. This is clearly not what this space was meant for. This space is meant for listeners to comment on songs they have liked or disliked or feel need constructive help by other then themselves. I would ask all the folks who do this to please stop. Recognition should be earned not taken.
Back to top View user's profile
nojetleft
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:56 pm Reply with quote

Not entirely clear on this. Seems like a bit of a gray area. How do you differentiate asking for feedback from self-promotion?
lodato

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:54 am Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay.. when you want a feedback or help, go to the forums and open a topic. That's the proper way on any site and that's what forums are for and they work very well. The song comments on the home page is for just that.. Reviews and comments. No grey area there.

Rich
BonnieDingess
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:19 am Reply with quote

I accept a affection for watches, I adulation them would be an understatement. I just admire watches men and women’s alike. On any accustomed day, my favourite watches of all time would be the Omega Speedmaster and Grand Seiko.These www.fakewatch2013.co.uk were not just meant for timekeeping, they continued the personality of the getting cutting them. If Buzz Aldrin landed on Moon, www.hermesbagshandbagsuk.co.uk was awful important for humans to almanac that he was cutting an Omega Speedmaster. Such is the acceptation of watches, and acutely they are crumbling in popularity.