emails answered?

Music Forums Bugs, Questions, & Technical Help emails answered?  
lodato

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:01 am Reply with quote

I have emailed for the last 2 weeks about having no forums or message page access and even not being able to login for a short time. No one got back to me. This is not usually the case here. So something's up. You guys must be very busy cause I know it's not you avoiding your bread and butter... If the site is in change mode, I think a message on the main page to all the folks who pay to be here should be notified of momentary interuptions. Just leaving us in the dark is not professional. I'm a little disturbed by this.
Back to top View user's profile
seVven
ubw active poster
ubw active poster

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:27 pm Reply with quote

I've had similar problems to Rich - No site available for over a week.

When I was finally able to log on to main site - It seems I still can't log on to my Music Page.

I have sent the 'forgotten password' request - when I received new password - still can't log on to my Music page !!!
lodato

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quote

Hey P. That same thing has happened to me a number of times with the logon problem. The password that is automatically sent nevers works as it's a problem with the site programing. They have to reset it for you to get you in. I hope you get an answer to your email soon. This can be very frustrating. -rl
minusme
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quote

Hey guys, I apologize, yes things outside of the UBW world have been wreaking havoc on my life. I noticed the forum login issue yesterday and fixed it, please let me know if you still see this as an issue.

This was not a 'planned' outtage, but a session bug in the database table that prevented the forums from working.

Regarding the login for artist page, the new password generator for artist pages should be working. I will test this tonight, to see what the issue is.

In the meantime seVven, we will reset your password and send you a new one tonight.

Ron
Back to top View user's profileSend e-mail
minusme
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quote

SeVven can you try to login with your most recent 'reset' password attempt and let me know if that works for you. I want to confirm the reset is working correctly.

Thanks,
Ron
Back to top View user's profileSend e-mail
seVven
ubw active poster
ubw active poster

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:00 pm Reply with quote

Thanks Ron - sorry to hear you have been having some real life problems. Appreciate you sorting this out.

I used the most recent 'reset password' - & now I can log on to the Artist page.

I then went to change my password to something more memorable - but it is saying it does not match the password in the database.

Don't worry about this - I will keep using the reset password - untill you get a bit of calm back into real life.

Cheers

P