What is your view of buying music products online?

Music Forums Music Equipment What is your view of buying music products online?  
McKeon908
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:56 am Reply with quote

I'm doing a business model for a class and if you could answer some of the following questions and tell me your view, it would be great. Thanks!

[*]What do you wish was offered by online music stores? Is there any problems or frustrations that you have with buying online? Do you have any solutions that you wish you could make happen?

[*]Do you personally use online sale and shipment of musical products?

[*]As far as ease of use, would conveniently placed audio samples of the (playable) musical product benefit you or do you prefer looking up YouTube previews? Or do you simply not buy a product you have not played for yourself?

Do you have interest in a media page of the product (with reviews, video previews, detailed specs, audio demos and customer reviews) that makes all your intended research easy?

[*]Do you have interest in pre-done upgrades to used instruments (With warranty already voided) before shipment? (Say you want to buy a guitar but plan on replacing pickups) would it be beneficial to you to select an add-on at checkout, and select the pick-up type, placement and wiring set up?

Attached are some pictures that may help you get a visual perspective of some of the questions
Back to top View user's profile
MarkB
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:12 am Reply with quote

Hello!
Sounds as a very great idea!
I want to share some information that I use with you. I think if you want to get great traffic, your webpage should be comfortable, flexible and also include as much unique information as it can.
I use internet to buy something really often so here is the example of a webpage that looks like informative and useful: https://digitalpianojudge.com/best-piano-benches-review-2015/digitalpianojudge.com
Daisy22
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:01 am Reply with quote

Hello there! I'm Daisy and newbie in this forum community Smile

ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:03 am Reply with quote

Yes you can buy music products online but do check the following things before buying

Whether it is assured or not?
How is the quality
Please check the customer's reviews (Prons & Cons)
Visit various website for buying , compare the prices etc etc

But if you buy music products by going to the shop it would be better as you may get idea and you can check it personally.