How music and lyrics are heart and soul?

Music Forums Off Topic Discussion How music and lyrics are heart and soul?  
jamestorres
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:11 pm Reply with quote

Hey you there,

How do you opine on the relationship between music and lyrics?

We have listened to a number of songs in different genres like rock, melodies, rap, classic etc. What influenced you the most while listening to your favorite music genre?

This is a survey that I need to attach with my essay and need these information to extend the essay about 5 pages. So, your information is valuable for me.

Please share your thoughts on my question.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top View user's profile
AndySimmons
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:36 am Reply with quote

Hey, James. I think the most common genre nowadays among youngsters is rock, because of its emotionality & it's expression, what is obviously music is made for, to express emotions with each sound.
For me, the most emotional songs are quite not regular & sometimes I can listen to some song & it don't even notice it, but sometimes the same song in different mood & situation could be very emotive.
Since you've mentioned it, &'ve had an essay on the same theme not so long ago. I've been using handmade writing guys, you can check their review here https://sites.google.com/view/best-writing-services-review/writemyessaytoday-review if you're interested.
Even though I haven't done it by myself they've totally covered all the things that were pinpointing my own thoughts.
Hope this was useful to you. Good luck.
Back to top View user's profile