READ THIS FIRST! Forum Rules!

Music Forums Site Announcements & Rules READ THIS FIRST! Forum Rules!  
minusme
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:02 pm Reply with quote

Exclamation Welcome to the Unsigned Band Web! We are very pleased to have you here and we want your experience to be as fulfilling as possible! In order to keep a consistent atmosphere that our visitors want to keep coming back to, we have a few ground rules.

Arrow No Crossposting of any content! If you post the same message to multiple threads it makes it very difficult to keep up with any of them. Please just post your request/comment/ad etc.... one time. No one wants to read the same message multiple times!

Arrow No vulgar/obsene/objectionable content. We will delete any such content. Remember we have kids here too. This is an all ages site. (This includes images and links to other sites)

Arrow No Harassing/Agressive Comments. Our artists are looking for "constructive" feedback. "YOU SUCK!!!!" is not constructive. "That song did nothing for me" is more appropriate.

Arrow Please read the forum names and choose the most appropriate forum thread for your post. Items that are posted in the wrong threads will be moved to the correct thread.

Arrow Do not post replies that have nothing to do with the topics in which they are posted.

Arrow You can read our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy at the link at the very bottom of this page called 'legal'.

Laughing If you have any questions, feel free to email us at admin_at_unsignedbandweb_com
Back to top View user's profileSend e-mail
sixtysecondminute
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:36 pm Reply with quote

Good idea.

I saw people breaking all 3 rules in the past 24 hours.
Back to top View user's profile
minusme
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:42 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for your heads up on the off-site thread. Minusmtoo told me about them and I got them removed!! I appreciate it!
deltarain
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Location: In my room, listening to loud music, playing guitar.

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:54 pm Reply with quote

Just wondering, when can I PM again?
minusme
Site Admin

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:41 am Reply with quote

deltarain wrote:
Just wondering, when can I PM again?

I'll cut it back on right now. Please make sure you don't send any more requests through the PM system. Post them on the forums. PM's should be used for providing feedback, collaborations, thanks, etc., to members. Do not REQUEST folks to listen to your tunes, or advertise your new songs, etc... The place for those kinds of posts is the forums.

Thanks! Laughing
deltarain
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Location: In my room, listening to loud music, playing guitar.

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:06 am Reply with quote

Thanks! I'll be sure to do that, but it didn't see it on the rules druing reading or re reading, so just suggesting putting that on there!
BonnieDingess
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:00 am Reply with quote

Prada is in trouble, the Italian affluence accumulation appear after-effects for 2015 (pdf) that were its affliction in years. Profit fell a amazing 27%, binding out endure year’s afflictive results. Today (April 11), the Italian label’s allotment amount is plunging.Prada, which aswell makes <a href="http://www.miumiuoutlet.co.uk" title="miu miu replica">miu miu replica</a> handbags and Church’s shoes, abhorrent several things, including airy bill fluctuations and the contempo agitator advance in Paris. But China is the better one belief it down.The new Rolex <a href="http://www.highqualitywatch.co.uk" title="replica watches uk">replica watches uk</a> Explorer is adapted on a three-piece solid-link Oyster armlet in 904L steel, with an Oysterlock assurance brooch that prevents adventitious opening; it aswell appearance the Easylink accelerated addendum arrangement (yep, addition patented Rolex invention) that allows the wearer to calmly access the armlet breadth by about 5 mm.
BonnieDingess
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:11 am Reply with quote

New Rolex Explorer Appearance Added Brilliance The aboriginal Rolex Explorer watch fabricated its admission in 1953, in the deathwatch of Sir Edmund Hillary’s celebrated ascendance of Mount Everest, and has been a admired of adventure-minded www.cheapreplicawatches.co.uk aficionados anytime since. At this year’s Baselworld, Rolex apparent the latest adaptation of the Explorer, now boasting a punch with added brilliance and the brand’s “Superlative Chronometer” movement.The 2016 copy of the Rolex www.fakewatch2013.co.uk Perpetual Explorer appearance activated numerals, hour markers, and hands, fabricated of 18k white gold and advised with Chromalight, an exclusive, abiding ablaze actual that glows ablaze dejected in low light. To added enhance the dial’s legibility, Rolex has added broader, best hour and minute hands.
jeni605
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:33 pm Reply with quote

We are here at your service all the time to help you with the best and suitable Paper Writing Service maintaining the exact format that you require.
jeni045
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:28 pm Reply with quote

Getting Dissertation Writing Services has become easy now because we offer you superior papers crafted by our expert writers. Get unsurpassed assignment help as per your requirements.