Just started my own promo music channel on youtube

Music Forums Opportunities & Collaborations Just started my own promo music channel on youtube  
MeltdownMusic
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:44 am Reply with quote

Hi guys! This is my first time posting. I just started my own channel MeltdownMusic and I would like to ask for your guys' help so I could start putting up music on my channel. If you guys could help me i can also help you by putting your music out there Smile
My target genres are chill-out, deep house, dubstep, deep, etc. Please don't hesitate to send me your music cause my channel is still on works and I will do everything to make my channel grow and help you guys too Smile I have posted some videos on my channel so you guys would have an idea of what content I'm going for Smile You can send me the attached music file via Gmail or Google Drive. My email is MeltdownMusic5@gmail.com I will get back to you with the details and my plans Smile Thanks everyone! I appreciate everything and I hope I will be able to work with you guys Smile And btw my channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4daaZ6hYTOi--kdHWkalgw Thanks guys! I can't wait to make videos with your music Smile
Back to top View user's profile