Artists wanted for independent management project

Music Forums Opportunities & Collaborations Artists wanted for independent management project  
DNo
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:12 pm Reply with quote

I'm looking for artists to work with under an independent management agreement.

The ideal artist/s will be passionate about your music with clear creative vision and be able to demonstrate the determination necessary to make it a reality. This includes the ability to organise and motivate yourself.

Preferably you will have a collection of existing material which is 'market ready' or close to being so. However, I am happy to work under a development period for the right artist/s.

It doesn't matter how large your existing fanbase is but ideally you've taken steps to start establishing yourself & your relationships in the online realm and have a good idea about your brand identity.

I'd welcome contact from a diverse range of styles so feel free to get in touch whatever your genre. Ultimately though I'm looking for a relationship that I can get behind and feel I can help drive forward... so please don't take offence if we don't match.

When making contact send as much information/material/links as you can but flag anything you feel promotes you best....and please feel free to spread the word to anyone else who may be interested.

About me
I have a degree in Music Industry Management and Marketing plus industry experience in a range of areas including artist management, digital marketing and label services. I currently work in international business operations for a major record label and I'm now looking to develop my long term management career goals supporting talented artists.
Back to top View user's profile