New surround sound system?

Music Forums Music Equipment New surround sound system?  
TEAM-JB
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:44 pm Reply with quote

Hi all

I am looking at new surround sound systems to buy and wondered if anyone had any ideas?

I really like the idea of Bose their top of the range system is awesome (and I have tested it in the shop loads) but at 3K it is just too expensive for me.

I am tempted to go to Richer Sounds and ask for their opinion, but I am always wary of going there and giving them a budget as I am never sure that I am getting the best I can afford.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to makes / models of system and speakers which I can use for general music (2 decks set up) but also for 5.1 surround (as I am a big movie lover).

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

All the best

JB
Back to top View user's profile
liamcolemax
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:20 am Reply with quote

If really want to feel the excitement of watching a movie at own home, then have to get a surround sound system. Surround sound systems are an item that a lot of people are choosing to buy for their house. Some of the music lovers are interested to buy different kind of surround systems which will give a better sound output for them.

Latest Bollywood Movies
thienma
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:33 pm Reply with quote

LINK https://youtu.be/ERHD9fF-9qo
robdebank
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:52 pm Reply with quote

Surround sound is a technique for enriching the sound reproduction quality of an audio source with additional audio channels from speakers that surround the listener (surround channels), providing sound from a 360° radius in the horizontal plane (2D) as opposed to "screen channels" (centre, [front] left, and [front] right) originating only from the listener's forward arc.