Recording

Music Forums Music Equipment Recording  
vivies
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:43 am Reply with quote

hi,

computer has always problems. I always worked on a reel to reel recorder machine, but if I could give you an advice, it would be to buy a direct to disk digital machine.. Wink
Back to top View user's profile
kronicwasteland
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:48 pm Reply with quote

I really have been into the underground stuff lately I can't get enough of it. There are so many emerging artists out their with great talent its just great to see what everybody comes up with. I go to myflashstore. Its a website that allows people to post their beats for others to listen to without fear of them being stolen. Its actually quite a good system and theres a lot of great stuff their. For example I tested the site out to see the funcionality and I was impressed. They gave me a unique url of my choosing and allowed me to customize the player. Check it out and see what you think. My profile can be found at (myflashstore dot net slash beatsbydavid) and from their you can visit the community link and browse tons of underground talented sound. Also there are a lot of collaboration opportunities when you start talking to the artists. I always like to work with new people.
farris
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:29 am Reply with quote

I suggest you download a free program called "Audacity" It has a multitrack thing, but For recording vocals and electric guitar I suggest perchasing a "FAST TRACK USB INTERFACE" made by M-Audio. Hope this helpd.