My subscription was renewed on April 1st for a year...

Music Forums Bugs, Questions, & Technical Help My subscription was renewed on April 1st for a year...  
edjgraphix
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:54 am Reply with quote

It is now the 4th and I am still only allowed 3 songs. Most of my listings for my home music site is UBW and now my new song is missing out on being the new tune in here since I am only able to get the lo-fi version up. I wrote a couple of different times to admin. but still no luck. I don't want to direct people elsewhere, I like this site, why does it seem so abandoned lately?

Oh yeah, and last months song counts didn't have daily counts.

Okay, I'll be patient.
Back to top View user's profileSend e-mail
minusme
Site Admin

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:24 pm Reply with quote

Hi Erik.

I apologize about that. I think the first email you sent went to Ron and unfortunately the ones from the site go directly to his junk mail. I'm going to have to fix that! The one sent to the site email was my fault. I got a bit behind checking the emails. I promise to do better. We're having a huge spam issue and it's taking me forever to get through them all and find the legit emails. Ron's working on a fix for that.

OK! LOL here we go.

When you cancelled your monthly account it was still good until April 1st. Most of our paid accounts are automated. When our system gets the cutoff from paypal, it lowers the account. For our yearly accounts, depending on how you sign up for them, some are automated and some we have to "turn on" manually. I think the one you signed up for was one we have to turn on manually. Your account is now on the Standard package. I apologize for the wait. Let me know if there are any other issues.

I sent you an email as well!!!

Take Care,
Shannon
admin@unsignedbandweb.com
edjgraphix
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:10 pm Reply with quote

I know what you mean about the spam - not a fan of the meat or the junk mail! Thanks for taking care of this. Hopefully, I won't need any help until at least April 1st next year when I try to renew.

Thanks for your help!!!!

Erik