Unusual Food Preperation

Music Forums Off Topic Discussion Unusual Food Preperation  
RiCterMan
ubw luminary
ubw luminary

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:46 pm Reply with quote

Hmm... -Make a little fire, and have hot dogs, s'mores, or other similar foods. Those kinds of things are always quite tasty. Very Happy

Aside from the food, I'm curious as to which hurricane shut your power out. This has been the craziest year for tropical systems for the U.S. There's just been so many hitting the coastlines.

Anyway, glad you were ok through it, and good luck getting more input about food. Very Happy Later!
Back to top View user's profile
Seneki
ubw luminary
ubw luminary

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:31 pm Reply with quote

deltarain wrote:
I like the idea of salmon on the engine/exhaust smoking, even though I'm not a big fish eater...

mmm... monoxide. good for what ail's ya.

I put a cup-a-soup with some 2 minute noodles the other day. made a 2 minute laksa (with a bit of added chilli).
wasn't too bad in the end, but a little too much effort...

-Seneki
deltarain
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Location: In my room, listening to loud music, playing guitar.

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:38 pm Reply with quote

Rita was the one that got us- we only lost power and there were lots of leaves in the street, but no damage to power lines- just a problem at the substation we're connected to.

Backpacking food (again!) any sort of meal-mix, like soup or anything and ramen- only the noodles though! keep the seasoning packet for when the really unpleasant food comes along, especiallyfor those who don't pack tabasco- the wonder sauce! though personally I prefer Cholula..