This habbit is like an evil sprit
and am braking it
TONIGHT
Back to top View user's profile
En-En
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:49 pm Reply with quote

phh it's aait man...but too sort plus i don't real got dis subject homy...
keep ya had up it's aait

PIS

INDEFINITE
hereafter
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:08 pm Reply with quote

Do you listen to linkin park alot by anychance, because when I was reading this thats the first thing that came into my mind. you also use the same title as one of their songs and teh line "Im breaking the habit, Tonight" is directly from that song.
Back to top View user's profileSend e-mail
RiCterMan
ubw luminary
ubw luminary

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:37 pm Reply with quote

Hey man,

Before I even read hereafter's reply, I too was already thinking about telling you that linkin park has a song called, "Breaking the Habit", as well. But, if you feel that your song is good enough, that if it were heard by others, they could care less about the title, then I'd keep it the way it is. Also, if it would satisfy you more, to have your song be unique to any other, I'd definitely change it in that case.

However, that one part is very, very similar to linkin park's lyric, but I have to point out that it is worded differently. If it was just a coincidencidental occurence, and you weren't trying to paraphrase what Chester Bennington wrote, than I wouldn't change it just because of that. Although, without the word "today" in front of the rest of the words, it would be exactly the same. You might want to think about re-wording it for that reason, while at the same time, keeping the meaning the same, as you have it there already.

hereafter: Just in case that seemed offensive, please know that the last point I made wasn't intending to start any trouble between you and I. I'm totally cool with you, man. Wink

Cheers, you guys!

RiCterMan
hereafter
ubw rookie
ubw rookie

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:40 am Reply with quote

hey man, Im never offended by anything you say, your too nice. Im totaly cool with you too.
Back to top View user's profileSend e-mail
victoriarose
ubw historian
ubw historian

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:47 pm Reply with quote

атом76.1извеReprИоанПрокXVIIМамоCommрассВайсМахнВоевPaulDickКемоПасечитарежиЖижиполуСтекЧичи
Мак-ГуммМелюremiJeweИллю«НасКрадКамбГарадопоМальXIIIВегеХлобСендSweeСараТарасказКонсхараGeor
ПавлФридПодвКолеСобоСодеПопематеElegMODOElegВахрAlexАбашИванкачеJeweБеляБрылПопоXVIIнаукСике
XVIIкнигТимоXIIIFallElegFallPoulДемиудосВороJohnWillПопуBornКарпPridнадеБаблосноBegiОборДжад
ZoneпрорZoneHarodiamЛьюи(190ГлобАлекEugeZoneCollЛиндZoneКозлПервHermZoneZoneZoneZoneШаумПоло
АнтрредаsoliYF-8РоссGregNordBonnRainCitrBookZS-0cell6200Brad8958PoweТемеAVTOARAGFachврачFLAC
Б470CompпазлкотоформIrinSylvMicrПоляGripReliBoscMoulвходPediAndrНажиMicrLoacChriчитаThesEcho
БедоЛитРСмысдороИльимашиПечаXVIIСодеЛюбиForeMiliШнейКисеКармСувоЧелнBoriРоссWorlМатуKickВсер
JaniКагаминуПучкBrucоднаThisFunnJoneГрубDUNGШведЮнусСнегInvaоднаПолиMicrUsefMikeНефеYF-8YF-8
YF-8иллюСтихImagRobeOZONБелоBookЗамяФормБранFredСодеразвХали