All new....are you ready for a war?

Music Forums Lyrics All new....are you ready for a war?  
Brooksy
ubw screen dweller
ubw screen dweller

Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:00 pm Reply with quote

This is the new one...relase date 7th January 2005. Hopefully it will be a success, if not, y' gotta admit the lyrics are a killer.

Seeking Savanna (A message to our pathetic, childish world leaders and their total selfish blindness in not realising they're destroying the world our children will have to live.)

Lyrics:seekingsavanna
music: xhibition

spoken Let it be known
Seeking Savanna is freedom...Seeking Savanna is peace. The last word for peace is here, we can make a difference...we have too...the world has no more heroes

Caught up in the night
Y' avoiding the fight
But someone's bought y' tickets to the front row
The blood the sweat
Never a good bet
When you've gone as far as you can go

spoken Let the world unite. Lower your arms and turn to the international language known as music and let us settle our differences in a way no more have to die. Let us stand as a race of human beings not as race of self-destructive animals. Freedom will prevail.

Face to face
Building up the pace
Your children are relying on you now
The killing must end
Believe it my friend
This world as reached it's final hour

spoken Forget your presidents and prime ministers, your kings and queens, forget those who arm children with weapons for the good of one country. The only way this hate can cease is if we see beyond the fear, beyond the aggression and see what really lies beneath.

Justice lies not in the gun
But in the rising sun
For this is the start of a new dawn
For we all believe
That we will all be reprieved
When that sacred child is born

spoken Let us stand as one, regardless of colour of skin, of religion. For there is only one God, and that God appears in all forms, in the image that we alone create him. From Buddha to our very own Jesus Christ. Let us be one people, one people with one goal. To save our planet from total annilhation.
Back to top View user's profile
minusme
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:04 pm Reply with quote

Brooksy,

Thanks for sharing some SERIOUSLY deep lyrics! I like the way your spoken word goes into a verse. I bet the effect when recorded (or live) sound incredible! Best to you in the new year!!!

Ron
Back to top View user's profileSend e-mail
Brooksy
ubw screen dweller
ubw screen dweller

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:04 am Reply with quote

Thanks Ron.

Hope your New Year is overflowing with the golden liquid we call beeeeeeeeeerrr Laughing
poeticmurderer

Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:46 am

hey i think your song is great i hope you don't mind if i use it in my english paper that i'm supposed to be writing right now. well i needed something and i was going to use a song and i lookied up songs about wars on google and i came across yours and i thought that i should either ask or just use it and so i'm asking for your permission. if you would email me on either one of my emails and tell me ur answer that would be great.

dieingwolf13@hotmail.com
poetickid@yahoo.com
goddess_of_fire@hotmail.com

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

thanks
ZT

ps i'm a poet. Smile
smili

Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:50 am Reply with quote

Brooksy

"The only way this hate can cease is if we see beyond the fear, beyond the aggression and see what really lies beneath. "

I'm digging what you're saying, but I wonder if hate and anger is really what's beneath after all?

Live and let live, smili

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:41 pm

What is this about?heheheheheheehheeheheheh you dont have a clue who I am! See ya sucker!
Kylee