Flash Web Design for Bands <<<<

Music Forums Advertisments & OFF-SITE Promotion Flash Web Design for Bands <<<<  
Cyberious
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:21 am Reply with quote

Hello!

VERMILLIEN provides professional, custom Flash web site design for bands / musicians at a reasonable rate. Website maintenance is available also, or the site can be managed through a browser based admin.

Photo galleries, Calendars/Schedules, Guestbooks, Forums, Newsletter, Mailing Lists, etc. etc.

Contact me for a website consultation and get the ball rolling!

Go to VERMILLIEN: http://vermillien-multimedia.com for more info

Back to top View user's profile
Brooksy
ubw screen dweller
ubw screen dweller

Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:40 am Reply with quote

Great service, only I browsed through your site and you don't give an idea of prices. Shocked
Cyberious
ubw newbie
ubw newbie

Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:59 am Reply with quote

Hey! Thanks for visiting my site!

No prices are listed because I have way too much competition and every website is different, so prices fluctuate. If I were to list prices, people would think they were set prices, which isn't the way I work. I specialize in band site design, but many of my projects are corporate, so the projects are always different.

When your in a business like website design, the competition often checks your site too, so I try not to give them too much information.

I try to work with unsigned artists differently than I would with a corporation or small business, so they don't have to pay full price.

Thanks again for looking!